Google Ads launch new predefined landing page reports
Today Google Ads has announced two new predefined reports launching in the Report Editor; the landing pages report and the expanded landing pages report. These reports have been available in the Landing Pages page, however they will soon be available in the Report Editor which means that you will now be able to manipulate the reports into charts, and add them to your customisable dashboards.
- Landing Pages report will now contain additional columns; Mobile Page Speed Score, Mobile Friendly Click Rate and a Valid AMP Click Rate column.
- Expanded Landing Page Report includes the same columns, but will also show you the URL that users reach after ‘…contextual substitutions have been made and custom parameters have been added’ (Google Ads Help, 2018).
- You’ll also be able to chart these columns onto the Report Editor to visualise as you want.
What does this mean for you?
- Clarity at speed: you’ll get more insight into which of your landing pages are working best, quicker than downloading reports.
- Better visualisations: create a pie chart for key metrics such as Conversions, which are then segmented by landing page or expanded landing pages.
- Identify your problem landing pages, focus your conversion rate optimisation (CRO) efforts: after identifying the landing pages that work best, perhaps you can take this learning and then work out why other pages may not be working as well.
- You’ll be able to save, schedule and download these reports much quicker: spend less time doing manual reports, more time taking action in your accounts.
Latest posts by Dan Roberts (see all)
- Automatically Created Assets in Google Ads gets generative AI - May 24, 2023
- Brand Restrictions for Broad Match coming to Google Ads - May 24, 2023
- Create campaigns using conversational AI in Google Ads workflow - May 23, 2023